Zeolite Detox Face Mask
Absorbs and remove toxins and irritants from the skin including:
- Radiation and heavy metals such as; Mercury vapour, Lead, Cadmium and more
- Airborne pollutants (smog, industrial and domestic chemicals, petrochemicals, motor vehicle exhaust fumes and even the dulling effect on skin and discolouration from cigarette smoke.
- Excess oil and contaminants that can cause Acne and breakouts.
- Allergic reactions (pollen deposits)
Improves the appearance of the skin:
- Smoothing and tightening
- Exfoliates, evens skin tone and hyper pigmentation
- Brightens, lightens
Improves the wellbeing of the skin:
- Helps to restore ph balance.
- Reduces oxidative stress and allows the skin to breath
- Allows anti-oxidants and nutrients to work more efficiently.
- Cooling and comforting to troubled skin.
- Deeply cleanses and helps purify the skin.
Skin types: All – acneic, congested, mature, hyperpigmentation, irritated and inflamed skins.
- Actives: 8
- 95% Certified Organic, 100% Natural and Vegan
In the 21st century, we are bombarded on a daily basis with a poisonous cocktail of pollutants from almost everything we interact with. While we cannot avoid toxins completely, for the sake of our health and wellbeing, we can minimize what we are exposed to and take measures to regularly purify ourselves of those we can’t avoid.
Introducing Zeolite, an amazing volcanic mineral formed over millions of years in the pristine region of rural Australia.
Known as one of the most powerful natural absorbents due to a unique & uniformal array of honeycomb-like cages that attract pollutants by ion exchange. Synthesis Zeolite is micronized via a propriety process to expose more of the honeycomb structures and maximize effectiveness, reaching deep into the pores to extract even minute toxins.
To use as a detox face mask:
Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin. Leave to dry for 5 minutes. Rinse off to reveal radiant deeply cleansed and smooth skin. Dry to normal skin once a week, oily skin 2-3 times per week.
Other Key Certified Organic Ingredients in the Zeolite Detox Face Mask
Our research & development team have come up with several enhanced features because once the skin is clear and open it can best receive the ingredients that nourish and revitalise the skin cells.
Australian Kelp – hydrating micro-algae enriched with trace elements especially iodine.
Helichrysum – anti-inflammatory, reported ability to stimulate tissue regeneration and detoxify metals.
Calendula – soothes irritation of dry skin, protective, refreshing, purifies and cleanses.
Blue Chamomile – anti-inflammatory and soothing.
Papaya – soothing and brightening exfoliating properties.
Licorice – brightening, lightening and soothing inflammation.