Rainforest Body Polish with Açai Berry and Coconut
Rainforest body polish with Acai berry, Coconut and Australian rainforest oils. For silky smooth skin that looks and feels renewed and cherished, apply this luxurious exfoliant all over your body at least once a week.
Antioxidant-rich Acai berry and replenishing coconut oil deeply nurture your skin, while raw brown sugar dissolves on application into a natural glycolic acid, to gently polish away dead skin cells, encouraging a healthy glow.
Australian rainforest essential oils cleanse, refresh and reinvigorate your skin and senses. Close your eyes and picture yourself by a rainforest stream as your body comes alive in this sensorial skin ritual.
- Recommended for: All skin types, especially dry.
Massage into damp skin using an upward motion. Leave for 2 minutes before rinsing off and patting dry.
*For every 400g jar sold and every 4 x 100g sold, we adopt a rainforest seedling in the Daintree, which could grow up to 40 meters during its lifetime, absorbing over a tonne of carbon and helping protect threatened Australian wildlife.
Australian Certified Organic
100% Natural and Vegan
- Provides skin with an antioxidant powerhouse to combat free radicals before they can damage the skin.
- Performs a natural glycolic acid chemical peel exfoliation of the skin to deeply cleanse within skin’s pores and removes dead skin cells.
- Encourages break down of fat tissues great in helping to reduce cellulite.
- Infuses the skin with regenerative nutrients to hydrate, moisturise, brighten, firm and plump skin for a dewy, radiant complexion.
Key Ingredients with Benefits
- Acai Berry Organic Powder bestows a bounty of essential vitamins 16 different antioxidants and 19 amino acids, omegas and 15 vital minerals. An antioxidant powerhouse to combat free radicals before they can damage the skin. Infuses the skin with regenerative nutrients which produces firm, soft, soothed, brightened, hydrated and uplifted skin for a fresh youthful glow.
- Raw Sugar from sugar cane performs a natural glycolic acid chemical peel exfoliation of the skin to deeply cleanse within skin’s pores and remove dead skin cells and build up of excess oil. A natural humectant providing skin with moisture and hydration for a balanced dewy glow. Encourages break down of fat tissues great in treating cellulite.
- Virgin Coconut Oil contains enriching vitamins and nutrients to heal, softening and soothe skins especially irritated skins.
- Lemon Myrtle Oil high in vitamin C and extremely rich in Citral, purifies skin of toxins and free radicals. Antimicrobial properties useful in treating topical skin infections such as cuts and with more anti-fungal and anti-bacterial strength than Tea Tree Oil, Lemon Myrtle Oil is an essential oil in treating preventing further skin infections.
- Eucalyptus Blue Mallee Oil aids healing of wounds and irritated skin conditions such as dermatitis and eczema, strengthens, cools and revitalises the skin.
Massage into damp skin using an upward motion. Leave for 2 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water and patting dry.