Purify Dry Exfoliant
An active dry exfoliant, designed to be used for face and body with the Purify Enzyme Cleanser.
Purifying, healing and detoxifying anti-bacterial properties help treat and prevent acne, congestion and devitalised skin. A rich array of super nutrients from ocean and earth activates skin cell regenerating properties that defy ageing and nurture a healthy glowing and youthful complexion.
Improves skin tone and lightening of the complexion while helping your skin maintain its firmness and hydration.
Suitable for most skin types especially combination, normal and oily.
Skin conditions: dull, congested, mature, problematic, scaring, pollution-exposed.
- Used to refine and rejuvenate the appearance of skin.
- Removes dead skin cells and freshens complexion.
- Physical exfoliation from bamboo, grapeseed and rapadura sugar.
- Glycolic Acid formed by rapadura sugar dissolving in Tisane for chemical exfoliation.
Key Anti-ageing benefits:
- Reduces toxicity in the skin
- Exfoliates to reveal fresh new skin.
- Aromatherapy benefit: balancing hormonal levels when combined with Purify Enzyme Cleanser
- Australian Certified Organic, 100% Natural and Vegan
Face: Blend half a teaspoon with one pump Synthesis Organic Purify Enzyme Cleanser and a few drops of Synthesis Organic Tisane to desired consistency. Apply to freshly cleansed, moist skin. Use your fingertips to gently massage the scrub for up to 10 seconds in small circular motions. Avoid the delicate skin around your eyes. Leave on for up to 5 minutes. Rinse off and pat dry. Follow with Synthesis Hydrate Tonic and Replenish Elixir. We recommend exfoliating once or twice a week in the evening.
Body: Create a paste with Organic Coconut Oil and apply to your whole body, massaging vigorously into the skin. You may like to get into a warm bath or simply rinse off in the shower. Pat your skin dry (don’t rub).
Organic Spirulina – Known as one of the “superfoods”, Spirulina is a type of oceanic algae that contains a wide array of nutrients. Spirulina contains high-quality protein and large concentrations of vitamins and minerals, including the B complex vitamins, minerals such as calcium and iron, and vital amino acids. Spirulina is also high in a specific and rare type of fatty acid called gamma linolenic acid that is found in very few substances on Earth.
Benefits when applied to the skin:
- Helps to restore skin health, hydration, increase skin elasticity and nourish for a beautiful complexion.
- Dissolves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while rejuvenating mature and sun damaged skin.
- Purifies and detoxifies the skin, unclogging pores and balancing oily, congested, acneic skin.
- Antioxidant rich nutrients help in fighting free radicals that can age skin.
Organic Lemon Myrtle – refreshing oil native to our local area, high in vitamin C and extremely rich in citral which makes it useful for purification.
Organic Rapadura Sugar – With all natural minerals still present from molasses, rich in Vitamin B1. Dissolves into glycolic acid to create a mild chemical peel effect on the skin, loosening the surface layer of the skin to reveal a fresh, clear complexion.
Tea Tree powder – anti-bacterial, anti-fungal Australian native
Grapeseed – for natural exfoliation, specially prepared to ensure the granules are round and soft.
Sucrose (Rapadura)*, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) powder*, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem (Bamboo) Powder, Arthrospiraplatensis (Spirulina) aglae*, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil*.