Eloise Panetta Silk Scrunchie in Coral
Upgrade your hair ties with our lush botanically dyed silk scrunchies. Consciously handmade in Sydney, Australia.
The coral colour palette is the modern way to wear pink, with hues of peachy nudes, burnt orange and rusty reds. Made with eucalyptus leaves and a variety of Australian botanicals.
Colours within this palette may include: shades of orange, red, mustard yellow tones with little speckles of earthy browns and grey*
Silk works to maintain healthy looking hair, restoring moisture and preventing breakage caused by traditional elastic bands. No more breakage, tangles or snags, our silk scrunchies are designed to be gentle on your hair and a completely eco friendly replacement for your current hair tie.
Each piece of silk goes through a beautiful botanical dyeing process. Australian botanicals such as eucalyptus leaves, flower petals and berries are wrapped in the silk and then steamed, creating soft, subtle colours and unique patterns.
- 100% pure silk and botanically dyed
- Every large scrunchie is individually hand dyed and colour will vary from the images shown*
- Large silk scrunchie measures roughly 14cm in diameter and wraps twice around your hair
- Sustainably handcrafted in Sydney, Australia
- Kind and gentle to your skin and hair
- Colours are derived naturally from botanicals and 100% chemical free