Updated: Oct 15, 2019
• Cleanse, hydrate & moisturise twice a day
• Always remove your makeup prior to sleep to avoid breakouts
• Use a clay mask or hydrating Treatment masque at least once a week
• If you wear makeup regularly, be sure to give your skin an adequate break with some days of
• Begin the day by drinking a large glass of water with a squeeze of lemon to alkalise the system
• Keep hydrated! your skin contains up to 65% water. We lose around one litre a day through perspiration, so drink a minimum of two litres per day
• Avoid the sun, especially between 10am - 3pm. A bit of VitD is necessary, so 15 minutes out of this time zone without protection is good medicine. Wear a hat and use correct sunglasses
• Use a non-nano zinc based chemical free sunscreen daily to block out UVA and UVB rays
• Eat whole foods- organic fruits/ vegetables raw or lightly steamed. Cut down and minimise dairy, sugar, pre packaged foods and wheat based products.
• Limit meat consumption and only eat organic meat.
• Eliminate cigarettes.
• Minimise alcohol consumption. If you like a glass of wine at night to wind down, drink red instead, due to the beneficial properties
• Avoid foods and cosmetic products containing colours, preservatives, and flavourings
• Avoid using soap on the face, as this creates a drying effect by removing the skins natural oils, therefore unbalancing natural oil secretions
• Aim for 30 minutes of exercise
• Aim for 20 minutes daily of relaxation/ meditation
• Rest your body. Lack of sleep reduces the efficiency of cell regeneration and detoxification that occurs at nighttime.
*Pic via Pinterest